Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Know Your Role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Read with caution!!

One thing I have noticed on facebook and on my TL on twitter is that there are wayyyyy toooo many bitter FEMALES in this world!!! I have reached a conclusion...Females have a major problem with taking responsibility for the part they played in getting their hearts broken!

Let me explain...
I was in a relationship where I was constantly and consistanly being cheated on by the person that I was in a relationship with. The first time that I found out it shocked the hell out of me! I had no idea what I was supposed to do so...I stayed around, secretly hoping and praying that it would not happen again. BUT we all know how that goes. Dude def.cheated on me again...and again...and again...hell I lost count!!! I still stayed and hoped that things would get better and that things would change. If you ask anybody that knows me or knows of me...I am not the type to take anyones bullshit...but I took his because I loved him...I was bitter for a long lil min! BUT what I realized while drowning in my sorrow and bitterness...It was my fault I was bitter...

Dont get me wrong...
What he did was not right! No matter how many chances I gave him, he shouldn't have taken advantage of the situation and continued to do what he did. BUT I was wrong too! I was wrong for staying when I knew that I should have left! I was wrong for not loving and respecting myself enough to get my Loyal, Loving and Caring ass up and leave! The first time it happened I should have left BUT I did not. From that point on I was responsible for everything that happened to my heart. NOT HIM! He showed me who he was and I chose to ignore all the FLASHING RED LIGHTS! I ALLOWED him to continue to hurt me!!!

Ladies...STOP BLAMING THESE DUDES FOR YOU BEING BITTER AND NOT TRUSTING MALES!!! Take a step back and figure out the ROLE you played in getting your heart broken! And once you have figured that out...SHUT UP about it already!!! It happened...Its over!!!

NO...
I am not saying that getting over a dude that you onced loved is easy! By no means am I saying that it is completely your fault that things happened the way that they did. BUT I am saying, listen to your heart and use your brain at the same time!

If a man continues to cheat and YOU allow him to do so...and YOU STAY...he will never learn not to cheat! He will continue! That's like when a child does something wrong and they do not get in trouble for it, they will continue to do it! If you stay in a relationship with a cheater...YOU are saying that it is okay for them to cheat and they have NO reason to stop....!


1 comment: