Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The One That Got Away

Yo guys told you to stay away from a girl like me
I'm like you kryptonite,when I'm around you get weak
But I build you up at the same time, its not for them to understand, its too deep
When we're together its like we're the only 1s up and the rest of the world is sleep
But you ignore your heart and listen to your friends
You dial my number and quickly press end
You pour your heart out in a text but never press send
And you hope that I won't forget you and will think about you every now and then
With the help of those same homies, you'll get over me one day
But you change my name in your phone to "The One That Got Away"...

3 comments:

  1. This has dopeness allllll over it, great piece friend I look forward to more-Neko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank U Neko!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. real talk u r the ONE THAT GOT AWAY FOR ME....THE LITTLE THINGS IS WAT KEPT US APART I WAS YOUNG AND DIDNT KNOW BETTER BUT U LIVE AND U LEARN I GUESS I STILL THINK ABOUT U EVERY NOW AND THEN AND REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD!!-VERNELL

    ReplyDelete